This has been a good week, but it is really going by fast. It's a good thing I'm almost completely packed for Sunday. Yes, it's that time again to go to Baltimore. Next week is going to be super hard, but I'm excited to meet up with friends from school! I hope I have a chance to do some thrifting while I'm there.
I was so surprised to receive a blogger award!
This award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers by other bloggers. In order to accept the award and post it, I need to do the following:
1. Link back to the giver. THANK YOU, Margaret of too few beacons! You have inspired me
more than you know!
2. Pass it to five more bloggers and let them know I chose them.
3. Obviously, I copied and pasted the award (see above).
4. Pay it forward!
The lovely bloggers I've chosen are (in no particular order)...
1. Natalie of The Closet de Natalie. Natalie has an easy, chic style and is such a sweet and inspiring lady. I remember the first day I met her. She has inspired me from that moment on.
2. Laurel of Trophy Boutique. Laurel is a style-savvy woman. Laurel is not afraid of colors. She has that special gift of wearing any color and looking great. I'm hoping to learn something from her.
3. Joyce of My Closet My Life. Joyce is a woman that wears what she wants. I like that she doesn't wear the same style or colors all the time.
4. Diana of Smiles Go with Everything. Diana wears the cutest dresses and of course she has a beautiful smile! I love her arial shots of her shoes.
5. Camille of I Get Dressed. Camille really knows what works for her body. She has a great eye for layering. I need to take notes from her.